Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Bye Wanderers!

Posting area for visitors to the Wanderaid website.

Bye Wanderers!

Postby Nikoko on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Well I'm sure some of you have been expecting this but I've decided to leave wanderers and join Angst.
Since I won't be able to read any of your replies to this post (although maybe there won't be any) once I leave feel free to flame me or whatever. ;)
I'll miss seeing you all in guild chat, but I'll still be around to help people out if needed.
It's been great being in wanderers and I look forward to seeing you guys around in game. I'll make sure to give you all a /hug.. well expect muhe and morg and probably dranth.. they'll all get a /bonk. :D
So with that I say goodbye and good luck!
Nikoko, Apollymi, Shildayli, and all the other alts.
Nikoko

Re: Bye Wanderers!

Postby Morg on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Flame on? Nah have fun.
Morg

Postby Nyella on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Nikoko, I'm moving this to where you can see our replys. I doubt anyone wants to flame you. Have fun in your new home, we wish you the best.
Nyella
Site Admin

Postby mackdizzle on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 pm

cya nik, always down for some pvp.
mackdizzle

AOL: mramazing1985

Postby Gruagach on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Yar its still a game and doing what you need to to keep having fun after these years, and without really losing the people you care for in the other. Will seeyas in game.
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
Gruagach

Postby Infinitis on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Niko, your presence here will simply be missed.

Infy
Infinitis

Postby BlackFulcrum on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:53 am

I totally agree with Infy, you will be missed.

/bighug

Don't be a stranger.

Hope to see you around.

- Reath
Reathena - Kealyan - Solanthos - Aerinthia - Rahuthani - Lazkalya - Naibe - Wumei - Vyrinna - Xeaya
BlackFulcrum

Postby tetrapsilo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:38 am

Bye nikoko. Who will fill the void of sexy you left? Perhaps we will need to open recruiting threads on other realm forums...
Either way enjoy yourself and Angst.

As much as it sucks to see you go, it was nice to see the way you did it. A good goodbye, well played.
tetrapsilo

Postby tandaz on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:05 pm

I have also decided to go the way of Angst most of my friends that I been playing with since starting playing WoW are in Angst so I am going the same way. This has nothing to do with Wanderers mostly me just being a sheep and going where my friends are. I want to say that if you ever need a mediocre warlock I am always happy to join up and go do something. Thanks everyone for the fun times and especially to Nyella and Sleedus for helping me learn to be a better player you guys are amazing!

-Craig/Tandaz
tandaz

Postby Gruagach on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Yar, Angst started out as a gorup of friends that had a very strong smaller guild + a few jerks, it had returned to that state cept we're keeping the jerks IN YOUR FACE. Its not unpleasant to see =) and really I guess I mean jerk, not jerks.
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
Gruagach

Postby vanghost on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Gruagach wrote:Yar, Angst started out as a gorup of friends that had a very strong smaller guild + a few jerks, it had returned to that state cept we're keeping the jerks IN YOUR FACE. Its not unpleasant to see =) and really I guess I mean jerk, not jerks.

i didnt stay, what are u talking about :P
vanghost

Postby BlackFulcrum on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:57 am

tandaz wrote:I have also decided to go the way of Angst most of my friends that I been playing with since starting playing WoW are in Angst so I am going the same way. This has nothing to do with Wanderers mostly me just being a sheep and going where my friends are. I want to say that if you ever need a mediocre warlock I am always happy to join up and go do something. Thanks everyone for the fun times and especially to Nyella and Sleedus for helping me learn to be a better player you guys are amazing!

-Craig/Tandaz

Nothing wrong with going to where your friends are Tan, I did the same when my old guild died, and joined Infy/Mega here at Wanderers, if he'd leave here I'd probably go too.

GL in Angst, and hope to see you around.

- Reath
Reathena - Kealyan - Solanthos - Aerinthia - Rahuthani - Lazkalya - Naibe - Wumei - Vyrinna - Xeaya
BlackFulcrum

Postby Terwox on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Nikoko wrote:Well I'm sure some of you have been expecting this but I've decided to leave wanderers and join Angst.
Since I won't be able to read any of your replies to this post (although maybe there won't be any) once I leave feel free to flame me or whatever. ;)
I'll miss seeing you all in guild chat, but I'll still be around to help people out if needed.
It's been great being in wanderers and I look forward to seeing you guys around in game. I'll make sure to give you all a /hug.. well expect muhe and morg and probably dranth.. they'll all get a /bonk. :D
So with that I say goodbye and good luck!
Nikoko, Apollymi, Shildayli, and all the other alts.

man i wish formoolust crossed games.
Terwox

Postby Nikoko on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow thanks Nye for moving my post so I can see all the replies. Thanks to everyone else who wished me well and good luck, you guys are the greatest!
Lastly to wox, come back to WoW! I miss seeing you and galen in formoolust having a grand ole time with bug penis' and the rest of the dirty talk. Plus if you come back I can almost promise galen and vevs cat fighting everyday in guild chat. ;)
Nikoko

Return to “Visitors' Center”