Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Priest Leaving

Posting area for visitors to the Wanderaid website.

Priest Leaving

Postby cel on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 am

I would like to stay in the guild on Celorea and my other toons. Despite whatever, I still love Wanderers. As a whole, and individually. Though there is enmity here or there, or disdain, or disrespect, or what have you, I still love you guys. Even Dranth, in his own way. And Muggy, for being unwavering, constant, and not unkind, when perhaps you could have been for no reason at all, and there would have been nothing at all for me to do but take it.

It's not my desire to leave, or say goodbye, or anything. I want to stay. I want to raid with the people who made raiding exilarating and fun. With the people who showed me what the top of the game was. It is not going to happen. That has become apparent to me. There are reasons. Perhaps more than the apparent, but such answers I don't think I will ever find.

So I am withdrawing on my priest. I have been offered a spot in a raid that will go far. Not necessarily as far as Wanderers will, but I don't care. I would rather enjoy the ride with the guild I've stuck with, but it simply will not come to fruition. I suppose I expected it would be so sooner or later, and I had hoped for later. But I am here to raid, in the end. If I can raid, and still stay as close to my friends as possible, that would be ideal.

Being asked to leave, or just forcibly removed from the guild would make it more difficult to keep in contact. I very, very much care about the guild, not just the raid, but the people, as a whole. I enjoy logging on in the morning and chatting with people I have grown to cherish. I am not abandoning anything, I tried, and it wasn't enough. I hope very much so that I am allowed to stay. because I do love you guys, and consider Wanderers my home on the game.

if it isn't possible, I won't begrudge the decision, and no matter, you're all still people I care about-- for whom I want the very best.

Thanks, Cel
cel

Re: Priest Leaving

Postby Erinyes on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:27 am

on a dumping spree, huh?!
well, i hope things go well for you in ur new raid. lmk how it goes!
Erinyes

Postby puckstopper_37 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am

Good luck in your future endeavors.
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed" - Albert Einstein
puckstopper_37

Postby BlackFulcrum on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 am

Sad to see you go Cel, you were alway fun to have around, hope to see you around man.
Reathena - Kealyan - Solanthos - Aerinthia - Rahuthani - Lazkalya - Naibe - Wumei - Vyrinna - Xeaya
BlackFulcrum

Postby tetrapsilo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Ill never forget "Scrumtrilascent" and the guaranteed laugh when you would ask for a buff or something in vent and someone would say, "Who just said that?"

Good luck Cel.

PS No you will never get a beard ride.
tetrapsilo

Return to “Visitors' Center”