Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Thunderfro - Hunter

Thunderfro - Hunter

Postby Thunderfro on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey Wanderers,

My name is Dave and I play the ever-bouncing hunter named Thunderfro. I'm a 26-year old actuary that, according to my girlfriend, truly enjoys "squandering" my free time on video games. I am interested in applying to your 25-man raid group. I've played this game nearly since it was launched on some long-forgotten servers. I transferred to whisperwind when all my friends grew-up and stopped playing or something like that. I've been in Disgruntled since then, raiding throughout the burning crusade and the current expansion.

As many of you may know, Disgruntled suspended 25-man raiding as of last week and so after weighing the consequences of having to tell my girlfriend that I might start raiding again after she was oh so excited when I told her I was stopping versus listening to Musesick call me a noob every other day, I decided it would be best to apply to your raid.

I do like to raid, but not every day. I'll be honest that until I found out that you only had 3 raid-nights I had ruled out the idea of applying. So once that was cleared up, I figured I would take a look as word of mouth is you have a solid raid group.

If all goes well, I'd like to know if it would be possible to (at least for now) keep Thunderfro in Disgruntled (or at least my alts) so that I can be around to invite people's noob alts to the guild as most others who can currently do that spend most of their time playing Aion these days. I realize that can cause problems down the road and if push comes to shove I'd prefer to play the game more than anything else.

I have read and agree to your Code of Conduct that Gru posted in this forum.

I don't know that I've played a whole lot (aside from chillin in chat channels) with anyone that's currently a long-standing member so I may need some help finding a sponsor.

If you'd like to find me in game, I'm usually on Thunderfro but you might find me on Ripvanwinkle and Soylentverde as well. See you around in game.

ps :ugeek: is pretty rad.

Re: Thunderfro - Hunter

Postby Gruagach on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Good to hear from you Thunder, please look for Gruagach in game likely on a new paladin named Brannsar. Would be happy to answer all of your questions and get teh ball rolling.

Edit: talked to Thunder and many familiar with him, signing off on a raid trial. -Gru
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

Return to “Recruitment”