Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Kalosi 80 Shadow Priest

Kalosi 80 Shadow Priest

Postby Kalosia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 am

Hello. I am Kalosi, the name was formerly Kalosia but when I server transferred it wouldn't allow it for some reason. Anyway, the primary reason I came over to Whisperwind from Draka was because the guild I formerly ran with went down the hole and I decided to capitalize on this opportunity to get a chance to enjoy the game with my uncle, Megarion/Magiwon etc... I did apply for a raiding slot, but I don't really expect much from that as I am new to you all and you don't know my capabilities yet. On that subject, if you need any information adjustments on the app, just PM me and I can link all the information to you. I have read the Code of Conduct and fully agree with it. Thankyou for your time.

Re: Kalosi 80 Shadow Priest

Postby Infinitis on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 pm

This is my nephew and I would sponsor him as a friend/family member. I have explained to him the raid is full and to expect absolutely no raid spots but this would be a nice home for him.

Re: Kalosi 80 Shadow Priest

Postby Gruagach on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Talk to Gruagach in game for some basic info and a invite. Ask anyone for me, likely hiding on an alt if its not a raid night.
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

Return to “Recruitment”