Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Litlebighoof - Lvl 17 Hunter!!! ZOMG!

Litlebighoof - Lvl 17 Hunter!!! ZOMG!

Postby Litlebighoof on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

Howdy all,
I know what your thinking, "Why is this Huntard applying to our Guild of Winners?". Long story short, Im' getting back into the game after a 2 year hiatus, and am looking for a fun group of people to ease my way back into Azeroth and eventually Northrend. I heard you are a fun group of folks from a RL friend of mine Sippy/Sihunt (Dont hold it against me, he forced ths friendship on me) and was hoping youd give me a home. I have had extensive experience with the Game prior to leaving (70 Tauren Enh Shammy with All major raids except BT under belt) but fear not. Raiding is not conducive to my marriage, and just doesn't hold the same lure as it once did. I'm just here to casually play and rack up the PvP kills. A guild would be a nice place to experience it all with again (guild chat also makes the time fly). As an added bonus I will allow any and all Higher level toons to run me through low level Classic Dungeons to get those pesky acheivements (Am I a nice guy or what?!) Thanks for reading this thing...Hope to see you in the Money Sin....I mean Azeroth. :)

-LitleBigHoof (LBH)

PS: I read and understood your code of conduct thingie...Some good reading in there. I can abide by those rules :)
Last edited by Litlebighoof on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Litlebighoof - Lvl 17 Hunter!!! ZOMG!

Postby sipep on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

I guess I'll sponsor him!

Welcome aboard!

Re: Litlebighoof - Lvl 17 Hunter!!! ZOMG!

Postby Gruagach on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 am

Welcome aboard, just ask for an officer (and refer to this post if they dont know whats going on) for a tag. Also Erinn is our guild hunter mentor, feel free to ask her any questions you might have or just chat it up about the greatness that is the hunter class.
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

Return to “Recruitment”