Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Nyteshayde, casual/friends & Family request

Nyteshayde, casual/friends & Family request

Postby Nyteshayde on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi All,

My name is Nyteshayde and I recently applied to join as a casual member. I used to raid pretty seriously but got sort of burnt out and discouraged when I observed the effects it had on some folks end game. So after downing LK 25 after cata, I slowwwwed my playstyle a lot. I'm learning to have fun and play all over again given the changes to my classes. Skinny is a friend and I brought him to WW realm and DG, now would like to have a toon in wanderers to hang and get to know some new people. I respect what wanderers has brought to wow and the reputation they have on WW. I also think just hanging in guild chat I could probably get some pointers and tips for how to better play my class even if I'm just casual nowadays.

Thanks for the consideration. Please see my details under Nyteshayde in the guild application area. I have a number of other toons but don't want to clog your roster with all of them until I'm playing them more so I'd like to bring Nyteshayde for now if I am approved.

Thanks much,
Robin aka Nyteshayde, Illuminatris, Vhiktoria, Morganella, Zulana, Rasputini, Annemia, Almondine
:P
Nyteshayde

Re: Nyteshayde, casual/friends & Family request

Postby Skinjin on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

/sponsored by the Shatnar. Casual player, pinches like you wouldnt believe.
I can't be a legend yet. I'm not dead.
Maynard James Keenan
Skinjin

Postby Gruagach on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Would love to have ya, a vouch from Skin speaks highly to us. Ask any officer for an invite refer to this post if they are not in the know. Welcome aboard.
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
Gruagach

Postby Nyteshayde on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Thank you Gruagach, I appreciate it and DING finally hit 85 a year after expansion lol. Am trying out Ghazshakul's destruct spec and Bullydots demonology for fun. Any tips or suggestions for those who enjoy that sort of thing would be awesome. I feel like I'm relearning the whole game now :lol:

See you in game!

Nyteshayde
Nyteshayde

Return to “Recruitment”