Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Vashchuk - 85 Shaman - FnF/casual

Vashchuk - 85 Shaman - FnF/casual

Postby Vashchuk on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey guys,

I've come back to WoW after an extended break and just transferred over to be able to hang out with my dear old chaps Oreo and Tuckers. I am also looking to join a fun and friendly guild. I remember <Wanderers> from way back in the day and it's great to see the guild is still going strong. It's been a long time, but I recall my interactions with guild members in the past were always positive. Oreo and Tuckers also speak highly of the guild. As such, I'd love to be able to become a member here.

I've been around since launch and have been playing (i.e. tagging along) with Oreo and Tuckers nearly as long. I initially rolled Alliance on Whisperwind, but ended up getting drawn over to the Horde shortly thereafter. My character was originally known as Agassi, but after several server transfers/faction changes over the years he now answers to Vashchuk.

I am very much a casual player in terms of time, but like to consider myself rather hardcore when it comes to knowing my characters and playing effectively. I have a lot of catching up to do with all the changes while I was gone, and I can't think of a better way to start than with <Wanderers>.

I have submitted an application under this character name. Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers!
Vash
Vashchuk - Shaman
Markov - Druid
Vashchuk

Re: Vashchuk - 85 Shaman - FnF/casual

Postby Tuckers on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 pm

I don't know if I count since I don't raid but my name is Tuckers/Toogy/Frito and I support this message.

P.S. Grats Frito
Tuckers

Re: Vashchuk - 85 Shaman - FnF/casual

Postby Oreo on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Scotch and Soda from 7 years ago REBORN !!!

* Err maybe 8 ? Im not sure I could drink when I joined Sns.
Oreo

Return to “Recruitment”