Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Nerodius - Shadow Priest

Nerodius - Shadow Priest

Postby nerodius on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey, my name is Kevin, I've been playing WoW since around 3 AM of the first day the game came out. I've raided pretty much everything up until Thaddius in Naxx pre-TBC, and everything up to SWP in TBC. Whenever I play a class, I like to try to be as much of an expert on that class as I can be, and collect gear for and participate in everything (PvP, every spec) that I can. I tend to always play "hybrids" for some reason (I have 2 70 warriors, a gnome and an orc, an orc shaman up to 60 pre-TBC, and this priest), I guess so that I have more different playstyles to try without having to reroll from scratch.

After alternating between going to college for a semester or two and working for a 6 months to a year at a time, I finally decided that I really need to just finish my degree and get on with my life.

Anyway, I've read the rules, and you guys seem like nice, professional raiders, and tonight I enjoyed playing with you, so I hope you keep me around.
Don't quote me regulations. I co-chaired the committee that reviewed the recommendation to revise the color of the book that regulation's in.
We kept it grey.
nerodius

Re: Nerodius - Shadow Priest

Postby puckstopper_37 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Sorry I must have missed you, look for Gwendolyn or Muggok online and we'll get you guilded
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed" - Albert Einstein
puckstopper_37

Postby Morg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 am

Yay, mana battery!
Morg

Postby tetrapsilo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 am

just cut down on those racial epithets and you should fit in nicely
tetrapsilo

Postby Erinyes on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Is it too late to vote "No"?