Wanderaid.com Home EPGP Logs Armory

Ghanksta, Forsaken Rogue

Ghanksta, Forsaken Rogue

Postby Moblin on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:58 pm

I realized today that I have never actually applied to become a Wanderer, I kinda just stealthed my way in mid-stride during SoO and everyone just accepted it. So I thought his would be fun to do!

Name: Rob
Character: Ghanksta
Race/Class/Level: Forsaken/Rogue/110
Read the CoC: I think so?
Reference: Oreo, originally
Magical creature: Bugbear

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... sta/simple
Time zone: EST
Internet Stability: Fairly good
Main spec: Outlaw
Secondary spec: Assassination (but I have generated world top-25 parses in prior expansions as Subtlety)
Open to changing roles?: Sure! I can tank extremely well for ~10 seconds at a time, and I'm almost maxed in First Aid as well.
Professions: Alchemy and Engineering

Raid history: Raided cutting edge (or very near it) every tier since Wrath, have finished every end-boss since vanilla (except OG Naxx) before it was obsolete.

Guild history:
Wardemons (Elune): Late '09 to mid '13 - left when core raid team disbanded and realm transferred
Zero Coordination (Whisperwind): mid 2013 to late '13 - accepted a paid DPS spot to for a realm transfer, left when guild became unable to field 25-man raids.
Wanderers (Whisperwind): late 2013 to late 2014 - invited to try out for a raid spot by Pandemicoreo, who was helping our 10-man team in ZC out one week. Accepted, as the raid had no other rogues.
Wanderers (Area 52): transferred with Wanderers to a new realm to better our chances at raid success in a larger pond with a greater talent pool of Horde players.

How you heard about us: Oreo invited me to try out for a raid spot since another DPS was out that evening. My first raid boss with Wanderers was 25-man Galakras, and I finished the fight #4 on the DPS meters. Officially joined the guild ~3 weeks later.

Expectations: Raiding current content, with people who make the game fun.

Availability: That is complicated. I have a job where I can make my own schedule to tailor it around our raid nights, but I sometimes have to give work priority since I'm a manager.

Best wipe: KT25. Wipe with 814 health remaining. One of our officers realized that his pet was on passive the whole fight.
Moblin

Re: Ghanksta, Forsaken Rogue

Postby Nyella on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 pm

I vote no.
Nyella
Site Admin

Postby dranth on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:56 pm

*cough*
dranth

Postby Infinitis on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

I was gonna say we are in trouble cause Dranth always votes no and that would be two strikes. :).

Infey
Infinitis

Postby Morg on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:47 am

I would like to point out some extreme hyperbole.

Moblin wrote:Secondary spec: Assassination (but I have generated world top-25 parses in prior expansions as Subtlety)

What he fails to mention is that at the time there were exactly 17 sub rogues in the world. For this reason I am undecided.
Morg

Postby dranth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 am

Rofl
dranth

Return to “Recruitment”